Industry Institute Partnership forms an important activity for any academic institute as its stakeholders interact with the real world. Firstly, the students are benefited due to exposure to current industry practices, updating is possible as and when changes occur in technology, teaching faculty get sensitized to the latest practices leading them to blend real-time exposure with usual theoretical teaching methods.
On successful interaction, Industry may realize that Academia has more to offer by way of solving their short term and long term technical problems, provide a manpower resource pool with good industry orientation and a source for updating the knowledge sets of its personnel. Industries and Technical Institution have a strong mutuality of interest which forms the basis of a partnership between them to bridge the gap between the Institution and Industries.
IIP CELL aims at effective, frequent and mutually beneficial interactions with Industry and establishing and exploring links with industries for the development of the Institute.
IIP Cell Activities
1. Developing close links between Industry-Institute by interaction programs.
2. To encourage industry and organizations for placement and training of students in Industries.
3. Widening & Implementing R&D programmes, sponsored and joint R&D projects from industries, in the Institute.
4. To conduct Industrial Training and Industrial Visits for the students and faculty.
5. To encourage Intern-ship Programme.
6. Organizing seminars, symposiums and workshops.
7. Publishing and issuing news letters
8. Collaborating with other societies like BARC having similar objectives.
9. Organizing guest lectures on latest technological advancements, evaluation of project work, and workshops from industrial experts in the Institute.