Faculty Awarded with Ph.D in 2017-18 :
|S.No.||Name||Department||Area of Research||University|
|1||Deepak K.B.||ME||Biomass briquettes- An alternative source of energy||VTU, Belagavi|
|2||Chethan P.D.||Chemistry||Chemical modification of chitosan||Mangalore University|
Faculty Pursuing Ph.D:
|1||Ms. Jaya Pai A||Chemistry||Mangalore|
|2||Ms. Shwetambika P||Chemistry||Mangalore|
|3||Mr. M Ramananda Kamath
|4||Mr. Mahesh Prasanna K||CSE||VTU|
|5||Mr. Harivinod N
|6||Mr. Ramakrishna B B||CSE||VTU|
|7||Mr. Nischaykumar Hegde||CSE||VTU|
|8||Mr. Raghavendra Katagll||CSE||VTU|
|9||Mr. Sandesha Karanth P K||CSE||VTU|
|10||Mr. Nithin Kurup UG||CSE||VTU|
|11||Ms. Ashwini P||CSE||VTU|
|12||Mr. Shivarama M S||CV||VTU|
|14||Mr. Subrahmanya R M||CV||VTU|
|15||Mr. Jayakrishna Bhat D||CV||VTU|
|16||Mr. Prasad Pujar||CV||VTU|
|17||Mr. Yogesha DS||CV||VTU|
|18||Mr. Shishira Krishna S||CV||VTU|
|19||Mr. Prashantha H D||CV||VTU|
|20||Mr. Srikantha Rao S K||EC||VTU|
|21||Mr. Udayakumar S||EC||VTU|
|22||Ms. Rajani Rai B||EC||VTU|
|23||Ms. Jovita Lasrado||EC||VTU|
|24||Mr. Vinay P||EC||VTU|
|26||Mr. Ramachandra V Ballary||EC||VTU|
|27||Mr. Guru Sandesh M||EC||VTU|
|28||Mr. Shreyas H||EC||VTU|
|29||Mr. Udayashankar P||ME||VTU|
|30||Mr. Puneeth N||ME||VTU|
|31||Mr. Sunil B Lakkudi||ME||VTU|
|32||Mr. Avinash N V||ME||VTU|
|33||Mr. Rakshith Kumar Shetty||ME||VTU|
|34||Mr. Ashley D'Souza||MBA||VTU|
|35||Mr. Rakesh M||MBA||VTU|
|36||Mr. Sumanth A||CV||NITK SURATHKAL|
|37||Mr. Rajesh R||CV||Mangalore University|
(1) K. Mahesh Prasanna, and Shantharama Rai C, “Fuzzy Logic – A Comprehensive Study”, IJAFRC (International Journal of Advance Foundation & Research in Computer), ISSN: 2348-4853, Volume-1, Issue-10, October-2014, pp 10-15.
(2) K. Mahesh Prasanna, and Shantharama Rai C, “Image Processing Algorithms – A Comprehensive Study”, IJACR (International Journal of Advanced Computer Research), ISSN (print): 2249-7277 ISSN (online): 2277-7970, Volume-4, Number-2, Issue-15, June-2014, pp 532-539.
(3) K. Mahesh Prasanna, and Shweta M. Madiwal, “Hand Bone Age Estimation Using Energy Based Segmentation”, IJCSMC (International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing), ISSN: 2320-088X, Volume-3, Issue-6, June-2014, pp 708-712.
(4) Design and Implementation of SDRAM controller based Digital Watermarking with combined DWT-DCT Technique on FPGA, Pramod Kumar Naik, Arun S Tigadi, Hansraj Guhilot, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2015.
Attending Workshops and Seminars:
(1) Two day National Conference on Outcome Based Education, January 16-17, 2015, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India.
Attended by Prof. P. V. Bhat, Dr. Mahesh K. K., Prof. Vandana Shankar, Prof. Uday Shankar P, Prof. Srikanth Rao and Prof. Thejaswini L. P.
(2) Workshop on Basic Science (Engineering Physics) syllabus for B.E. programme, August 18, 2014, University B.D.T. College of Engineering, Davangere, Karnataka, India. Attended by Dr. Mahesh K. K.
(3) A two day workshop on Mathematics for Engineers during 25 ,26 July 2014, at SJCE, Mysore
(4) A three day workshop on Research methodologies and latex on 2014 at Sri Devi College of Technology, Kenjar, Mangalore
(5) The paper entitled “ Synthesis of ethylenediamine modified gluteraldehyde crosslinked microspheres for the adsorption of divalent and hexavalent metal ions” was presented at National Conference on Current Trends in Scientific Research For Engineering Applications [ NCSEA-2014] held at the Department of Science, St.Joseph Engineering College,Vamanjoor Mangalore during 17-18 July, 2014.
(6) Paper titled, “Comparative Analysis of Boiler Efficiency, Between Commercial Sawdust Briquette and Biomass Briquette Fuels”, National conference on Renewable Energy Systems and Engineering (NCRESE 2014), ISBN: 978-93-5196-379-0, Page No.87-94, Vivekananda College of Engineering and Technology, Puttur. 7th and 8th November 2014.
(7) Paper titled, “Experimental Analysis of Physical and Fuel Characteristics of Areca Leaves Briquette”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJRS), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, January 2015 Issue. Paper has been accepted for publication, waiting for hard copy and certificate.
Research Project in progress:
(1) Vision Group on Science and Technology (VGST), Department of Information Technology, Biotechnology & Science and Technology, Govt. of Karnataka, India, “Shape Setting of Ni-Ti Shape Memory Alloys”, Seed Money to Young Scientists for Research (SMYSR), Rs. 6 Lakhs/- to Dr. Mahesh K. K., Professor of Physics.
As a Resource Person:
(1) Dr. Mahesh K. K. delivered an invited lecture, ‘Smart Materials’ at Alva's College, Moodbidri, Karnataka, India, on Dt. 23-01-2015.