Mr Girish Hegde
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
Nehru Nagar, Puttur (D.K.)-574203
|Educational Qualification||B.E.(Mechanical), M.Tech(IAR)|
|Area of Specialization||Industrial Automation And Robotics|
|Experience||Teaching: 12 Years|
|Industry: 9 Years|
|Area of Interest||Fluid Mechanics
Hydraulics & Pneumatics
|Memberships||Life member for AISTE from 2008.
MSAE (Staff Advisor)
|Research Area||MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems), CNC (Computer Numerical Control), Energy.|
|Special responsibilities shouldered||Initiated and startedindustry interaction cell- IIC at VCET Mech. Engg. Dept.
Chief coordinator for Vivekasankalpa -a character building association under VCET.
Started SAE collegiate club at VCET , Staff advisor for the club.
Initiated and started SAE collegiate club at Canara&Sahyadri Engineering Colleges, Staff advisor for both the clubs.
|Special trainings conducted||Conducted three days work shop for UG Students on Hydraulics & Pneumatics at VTU Bosch Rexroth Centre of Competence in Automation Technology, Mysuru during 2016.|
|Special training programs attended||• Three day work shop of Mechatronics & PLC organized by K.L.E Polytechnic, Hubli – 2006.
• Three days TTT program on Computer Aided Machine Drawing organized by SJCE, Mysore during 2007.
• One day work shop on Solid Works software organized by SIT Mangalore during 2008.
• Three days training on CIM & Automation Lab organized by NMAM IT NITTE 2009.
• One week training program (TEQIP) on Computer Aided Modeling and Analysis Lab, organized by MCE Hassan during 2009.
• One week STTP on Robotics and Multi Agent Systems organized by NITK Surathkal during 2009.
• One week Training on personality development, communication and presentation skills conducted by Innovations Unlimited Training Services, Bengaluru at SIT Mangalore during 2012.
• One day work shop on Computational Mechanics at Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management during 2013.
• Two days work shop on Effective Leadership for Excellence organized by International Academy for Competency Enhancement during 2013.
• Three days work shop on Pathway to success for Teachers conducted by Sa-Mudra during 2015.
• One week Faculty Development Workshop on Hydraulics and Pneumatics at VTU Bosch Rexroth Centre of Competence in Automation Technology, Mysuru during 2015.
|Paper Presentation||Participated and presented a Technical paper in the National conference on challenges in Research & Technology in the coming decades (CRT – 2013) held at S.D.M.I.T, Ujire on 27th& 28th September 2013, paper titled “Economic Feasibility Study of an Automation migration in case of coal handling plant”.|
|Special Participation||Participated in the BAJA SAEINDIA 2015 held at NATRAX facility of NATRIP, Pithampur, M.P from 20th- 22nd February 2015.|