In the admission procedure, allotment of seats and fees structure for all the seats, our College strictly adheres the order of the Government of Karnataka amended from time to time and prevalent at the date of admission . As per the order of the Government of Karnataka, the allotment and distribution of the seats are as follows:
- 75% of the seats are filled by the Government of Karnataka through Common Entrance Test (CET).
- 25% of the seats are filled by Management
Admission through CET
COLLEGE CODE: E121
The Government of Karnataka conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) through Karnataka Examination Authority. This entrance exam is a gateway to get engineering seats in Government quota. As per the CET ranking students can select the college at the time of CET counseling.
For more information: kea.kar.nic.in
Admission through Management
Selections will be made in accordance with the Government regulations prevailing at the time of admission. Successful candidates will have to get themselves admitted immediately depending on the seat availability.
Instructions: Applicants applying under Management quota are requested to read the rules & regulations carefully before filling up the application. After scrutiny of application form, prospective candidates will be invited for a personal counseling.
At the time of admission all the originals and relevant documents and filled up application should be submitted.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth - Original
- 12th standard/ equivalent marks card - Original
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board (Non-Karnataka students only). If not available, apply from the parent institute immediately on joining. Original
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended -Original only.
- Medical Certificate which mentions the blood group.
- Passport Size Photographs - 10 numbers.
- Caste cum Income Certificate (for CET Karnataka Students only).
- Study Certificate for CET students.
- A copy of your Account Details.( if availing for scholarship)
- Tuition Fee
- College Fee
- Total fee - As per Government notifications*
*Optional:Transportation based on location & Hostel Charges
Download : Tuition Fee approved by Govt Karnataka
|Computer Science & Engineering||
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|