Mr Bhaskar Kulkarni
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
Nehru Nagar, Puttur (D.K.)-574203
|Area of Specialization||Machine Designt|
|Experience||Teaching: 6 Years|
|Industry: 1.5 Years|
|Area of Interest||Design of Machine Elements, Finite Element Method, Fracture Mechanics, Composite Materials|
|Membership||Member of International ASssociation of Engineers|
|Publications||Number of Publication:3
1. Bhaskar K., Sanjay S.J,Static Analysis of portal axle output shaft using composite material" IJERT Vol:3 May 2014
2.Bhaskar K., Sanjay S.J.et.al. "Static analysis of a Non Gasketed Composite Flange", IJAETMAS Vol:1 Issue:2 Page No:124-132 July 2014.
3.Bhaskar K., SunilKumar B.V.et.al."Dynamic Analysis of Weld Neck Flange:, IJAETMAS Vol:1 Issue:2 Page No:141-149 July 2014
|Workshops and FDPs||1.FDP on SIX sigma Green Belt Held at BCE, Bagalkot on 17th-21st Feb 2013.
2. FDP on Integrated Six Sigma-Green Belt and Design for Six Sigma held at BCE,Bagalkot on 20th-30th Jan 2014.
3. National conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology-2014 held at BKIT, Bhaki on 3rd and 4th May 2014.
4. National conference on Renewable Energy System and Engineering held at VCET on 7th and 8th Nov 2014 5. Workshop on Outcome Based Education held at BMS, Bangalore on 2nd and 3rd Aug 2015.
6. Faculty Development program on Teaching Pedagogy held at VCET on 11th-16th Mat 2015.
7. Faculty development program on Teaching Pedagogy level 2 held at VCET on 10th-12th March 2016.
8. National Conference on Green- Energy- Potentials & Applications held at VCET on 13th-14th May 2016.