Mr Nagesh U B
Department of Information Science
Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
Nehru Nagar, Puttur (D.K.)-574203
|Educational Qualification||B.E., M.E.|
|Area of Specialization||Information Technology|
|Experience||Teaching: 7 Years|
|Industry: 3.5 Years|
|Area of Interest||Wireless Sensor Networks, IOT, Embedded Systems, 6LowPAN, RTOS|
|International/National Conference Papers||Conferences: 2
U.B Nagesh, “Private Network Forming Routing Protocol for Adhoc Networks”, Advanced Computing (IACC), 2016 IEEE 6th International Conference on, IACC-2-16, 10.1109/IACC.2016.123
|Student Project Papers||1) U.B Nagesh, Shrinidhi B, Divyashree, Anju Kanthilal, Pavan K, “Smart Domestic Power Management”, In proceedings of Jnanasangama-2016: A national level student conference, Puttur, 03 May 2016, ISBN:978-81-930416-1-2.
2)U.B Nagesh, Deeksha Bhat, Kshama Rai “One touch security for women’s safety”, In proceedings of Jnanasangama-2016: A national level student conference, Puttur, 03 May 2016, ISBN:978-81-930416-1-2.
3) U.B Nagesh, Meghana N Joshi, VinayaLakshmi, Reshma Rao, Apeksha K.,”Automated Rural irrigation System” In proceedings of Jnanasangama-2016: A national level student conference, Puttur, 03 May 2015, ISBN:978-81-930416-1-2.
|Workshops Attended||1) Five day training program conducted by Wipro Technologies Bangalore on “Mission10X-UTLP Practitioner program” during 6th-10th January 2014.
2) Two day National workshop on “Cyberspace security: Digital India context” at NITK Surathakal during 16th and 17th of October 2015.
3) Five day Faculty Enablement Program on “Foundation Program 5.0” conducted by Infosys Limited at NMAMIT Institute of Technology, Nitte during 19th -23th December 2016.
4) Three day TEQUIP Sponsored workshop on “Android application development” at SIT Mangalore, during 20th – 23rd September 2014.
5) Three Three day workshop on “NS3”at AIET Moodbidri, during 10th – 13rd February 2014.
|Project Grant||1) Guided a project “Smart Domestic Power Management” which received a grant by KSCST in the year 2015-16.
2) Guided a project “Android Web Browser with Integrated Services” which received a grant by KSCST in the year 2011-12.