English is the gateway to the world of knowledge and is widely accepted both as a global and a link language. Also, the importance of English in education and students life cannot be denied. Effective communication is an important facet of a student’s life. The students are expected to be equipped with pretty adept command over English through four skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing in order to excel in their academics and be better employable in today's world of stiff competition.
• To teach the prescribed syllabus to the students with a focus on improving their language proficiency.
• To build aspirations
• To improve the communication skills.
• To equip students with soft skills.
• To train the students in presentation skills, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
• To train the students in writing effective resume, reports and other forms of written communication useful to the students.
• To create awareness about the placements