Mr Jayakrishna Bhat D
Department of Civil Engineering
Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
Nehru Nagar, Puttur (D.K.)-574203
|Educational Qualification||B.E., M.Tech|
|Area of Specialization||Construction Technology|
|Experience||Teaching: 4 Years|
|Area of Interest||Concrete Technology, Pre-stressed Concrete, Structural Masonry.|
|Memberships||Indian Concrete Institute|
1. Jayakrishna Bhat D, Subrahmanya R.M., Meghashree D.K., Mohammed Sabith M., Shahil Hassan, Sreehari M(2015). "Study of Behaviour of Chicken Mesh residue in Concrete". VCET Journal of Science and Technology, ISBN: 978-81-930416-1-1, Volume 1, Issue No. 1, pp 33-35.
2. Jayakrishna Bhat D, Anush K Shetty, Keshava, Mythri P(2015). "A study on Partial Replacement of Recycled Building Debris as Fine Aggregate in Cement Mortar Production". VCET Journal of Science and technology, ISBN: 978-81-930416-1-1, Volume 1, Issue No. 1, pp 49-52.
3. Jayakrishna Bhat D, Nithin B, Sharath G, Shivakiran K, Shovith N(2016). "An Experimental Study on Partial Replacement of GGBS and Quarry dust in Concrete". Proceedings of National Conference Jnanasangama 2016, ISBN: 98-81-930416-1-2, pp 320-324.
4. Jayakrishna Bhat D., Praveen Ningappa Diddi, Sandeep Manohar Manannavar, Sudarshan Aravind Patil & Rakesh M(2014). "Sun-Dry Cured Geopolymer Concrete with Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate by Quarry Dust". Imperial Journal of Modern Technology in Civil Engineering, P-ISSN:2454-6909, Vol No.1, Issue No.1, January-March 2014, pp 13-19.
5. Jayakrishna Bhat D., Praveen Ningappa Diddi, Sandeep Manohar Manannavar, Sudarshan Aravind Patil & Rakesh M(2014). "A Study on Sun-Dry Cured Geo-polymer Concrete". Imperial Journal of Civil Engineering, P-ISSN:2454-5317, Vol No.1, Issue No.1, January-March 2014, pp 1-6.