Mr. Subrahmanya Bhat K G
Department of Electronics & Communications
Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology
Nehru Nagar, Puttur (D.K.)-574203
|Educational Qualification||B.E., M.Tech|
|Area of Specialization||VLSI Design|
|Area of Interest||
VLSI Design, Digital Electronics
Number of Publications : 1 National Conference, 02 Journal
1. Subrahmanya Bhat K G, Gurusiddayya Hiremath and Anush Bekal, "Design and implementation of low power, area efficient, multiple output voltage level shifter using 45nm design technology", International Organization of Scientific Research – Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE), e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735.Volume 13, Issue 3, Ver. II (May. - June. 2018), PP 68-72.
2.Subrahmanya Bhat K G and Dr. Jose Alex Mathew, “Implementing Vedic Formula for Square Computation in FPGA - A Survey”, International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJERECE), ISSN: 2394-6849, Vol 4, Issue 5, May 2017, PP 18-20.
3. Pratheek, Subramanya Bhat, Mahesh B.N, Kiran Tejaswi & Shrikanth Rao S.K "Smart Induction Geyser", Proceedings of National level student Conference- Jnanasangama-2016 held at Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology, Puttur, Volume 1, ISBN 978-81-930416-2, Page No 230-232.
1. Five days workshop on Analog IC Design – Circuit and Layout Design Methodologies conducted by Entuple Technologies Pvt.Ltd held during 5th - 9th February 2018 at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangaluru.
2. Two days workshop “BrainTech-2016” on Cisco Networking organized by Techkriti,IIT Kanpur & Azure Skynet held during 19th& 20th September 2016 at Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology, Puttur.
3. Two days workshop on Design of Speech and Image Processing Algorithm held during 28th & 29th March 2015 at Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology, Puttur.